Friday, February 26, 2010

Just another Friday night....

Greetings from the comfort of my recliner! Yes I know its a Friday night and I'm watching Forest
Gump......my life is really like a box of chocolates. As requested I will post the recipe for the maple glazed salmon in my next post. Aside from keeping busy with work and trying to be true my new years resolutions, there has not been a whole lot to talk about. On Monday I will be traveling back to the great state of Pennsylvania for work. Even though I'm not looking forward to freezing in the predicted cold weather, I am very excited to see old friends and perhaps......even have myself a Pat's cheese steak ! More on that later this week.

Now that we are at the end of Feburary it is now less then two months until Adam and I go to Puerto Rico to celebrate Joe and Sheyla's wedding!! I am very very excited however it is still far enough out that it still feels like forever until we go. Its funny how your whole midn set changes after you start working. When we were in school all the way up throguh college I always had a designated time to look forward to for breaks, xmas break, spring break, summer break. Now all the months seem to blur together. I have now been at my current job for 2 years, which sounds like a decent amount of time however it feels like it the time has really flown by. I'm looking forward to slowing down and taking in the warm weather, just me and a beach........can't wait!!

Enough on vacations that are still far away...aside from my obvious long term projects (see the last couple of blogs) I am also starting to slowly decorate my appartment. Two things that I would like to improve on are 1) a slip cover for my couch and 2) possible rug? The only thing I'm struggeling with is whether or not its going to look weird to put a decorative rug on carpet.....going to spend some time online looking at what other people have done first. If any of you have any recommendations or websites to try please let me know.

Well I'm hoping to update more tomorrow with pictures from the fall and recommended recipes. If you have any recommended topics please leave a comment and I'll do my best ;)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Have fun on the other coast! LA will miss you I am sure, but I enjoy keeping up with your latest happenings via the blog, so keep it coming.
PS you could also slap some photos on this bad boy, your mass of readers would enjoy that as well : ) MISS YOU!
PS - share your recipes!!!!